Material: Aluminum Alloy and Acrylic
Voltage: 24V DC
Speed: 2000-8000 r / min, 7 grade speed
Size: 305* 58 * 65mm
The theoretical maximum turning diameter: 55mm
The theoretical maximum clamping length: 120mm
Chuck clamping range: 0.6-6mm
Input: AC110V- 240V~50/60Hz 1.5A max
Output:12/15/16/18/19V 4.5A max; 20/24V 4A max
– High-precision, stability, low noise;
– Designed for the home DIY enthusiasts, small and portable, strong power;
– Transparent plexiglass shield, super convection cooling holes;
– Large torque ball bearing motor.
1.If the user does not have lathe base experience, they should start at low speed, slowly, cautiously and take all possible safety precautions.
2.The speed can be adjusted from 4000-8000 rpms, cutting wood should not exceed 4000, grinding can use higher speeds.
3.Drill chuck axis, the axis of the wood, and the tailstock center axis of the drill should be in a straight line, or you will need to adjust the nut to align them.
4.If what you are starting with is not a cylinder, the speed should be reduced until you have rounded it down.
5.Make sure Tailstock bearing is locked tight in the correct position.
6. When using a knife, lock the bottom with a screw. Starting position should be away from timber 1-1.5cm to avoid sudden introduction to rotating material.
7.If you do not really understand the operation, it is best to consult a professional person.
1x Buddha Beads Lathe
1x Power Adapter
6x Wood carving set
3x Hex shanks(1.5mm,2mm,2.5mm)